CONNECTED HEALTH CONFERENCE • SAVE THE DATE • October 16-18, 2019 • Boston, MA
OCTOBER 16-18, 2019
Oct. 16-18, 2019
Blockchain in Healthcare Today: Converge2Xcelerate (#ConV2X) 2019: Proving Market Value with Pragmatic Innovation in Healthcare
October 15, 2019
9:00am - 5:00pm
* Separate registration required*.
Separate Registration Required*
Register now for #ConV2X 2019 - Bringing together an entire ecosystem to demonstrate market traction and value with telehealth, blockchain, and converging technologies where proven solutions are shared to build vigorous health systems around the globe.
This year, we're thrilled to collaborate with the PCHAlliance, a HIMSS Innovation Company, at the 2019 Connected Health Conference.
WHAT TO EXPECT…
• Case studies and case use
• Applying the Harvard Business School Case Method with scaled case studies to demonstrate REAL market traction
• You loved them last year – we're back with more…
• Does Healthcare Need Blockchain?
• Does a New Health Paradigm Impact Our Rights to Privacy and Personal Data?
• Are ACOs or Medicare Advantage Plans Better at Performance and Cost Savings?
• Cross-Disciplinary Forum - world-renowned experts, fair balance - and
• ZERO HYPE!
• We explore, critique, apply, and yes, build the ultimate healthcare system - and that includes health consumers
• Fantastic Networking Experience with an entire ecosystem coming together to discuss drivers such as Adoption, Compliance, Value, and Financial Impact
• Third Annual Innovation Ignition Competition
• Public Information Forum including business briefs, investor briefs, use cases, traditional abstracts, posters, and workshops